Home / SelectHealth Directory / SelectHealth insurance quote portal / IHC Spreadsheet / SelectHealth Enrollment Area / SelectHealth Spreadsheet 80/20 / SelectHealth Spreadsheet 70/30 / SelectHealth Group Health Insurance Quotes / SelectHealth Rewards / SelectHealth Accredits / SelectHealth Rx
Intermountain Health Care Get the standard rates here.
Intermountain Health Care (IHC), along with Benefits Manager, provides affordable IHC insurance and makes your experience with doctors and hospitalization in Utah a walk in the park.
Intermountain Health Care (IHC) in Utah is proudly represented by BenefitsManager.net Intermountain Health Care quotes is our specialty at our comprehensive Web Site.
Intermountain Health Care - Why does that excite us?
We are excited because IHC Health Care, based in Salt Lake City, is a charitable, nonprofit health care system that started out as a hospital group and not as a heath care company. IHC serves the medical and health care needs of Utah and Idaho residents. At IHC, doctors, hospitals and health plans work together cooperatively to provide high-quality, affordable health care for anyone with a medical need. As a nonprofit organization, all money collected by IHC is returned to the community in the form of improved facilities, better services and lower patient charges. As a result all IHC health quotes are very competitive.
IHC health quotes provide you coverage that gives you a physician-led effort to identify which care processes produce the best medical outcomes for patients. IHC gives you access to a pioneering organization that is internationally recognized for raising the standards of clinical excellence. IHC has instituted clinical quality programs in several areas of medicine, including: Women and Newborns, Cardiology, Oncology and Primary Care.
IHC membership means you are part of a health care system that was originally created by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Church-owned hospitals were among the first in the Intermountain area.
In 1975, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints decided to donate its 15 hospitals to the communities they served. A charitable, nonprofit, non-denominational organization was created to operate the 15 hospitals.
Because the program started out as a hospital system, IHC insurance provides medical protection in a health care system that seeks to deliver care in the most effective setting unlike a managed care company.
This is why we are really excited us about providing you a quote.
IHC Gives You:
- Greater access to care. In the communities served by IHC, most residents are within a 15-minute drive time of an IHC-affiliated physician. Health services are provided from more than 150 IHC facilities and physician offices.
- Higher quality care. Since its inception, IHC has been a leader in health care quality improvement. IHC has received the nation's highest honors in recognition of health care quality.
Benefits Manager Incorporated proudly serves all your health insurance needs. We at BenefitsManager.net don't just sign you up, take the money and run like many other online agencies.
We at BenefitsManager.net:
- Provide unparallel services to meet the health insurance needs of our clientele in Utah.
- Are licensed and contracted, In fact, we are also contracted to service our clientele after the policy is issued.
- Help you process your claims.
- Help you process any changes in your status.
- Want you to be our client for life!
We are just an e-mail or phone call away to help you, our valued client.